Our client is a well established technology business that is invested in providing innovative solutions in the design and manufacturing of auto parts to customers globally.
Their small, high performing team in Brisbane has a requirement for an experienced Firmware Engineer where you will have direct impact on the product that is delivered to the customer.
In this role, you will –
- Write high-quality C code for bare metal and embedded Linux systems.
- Write test plans, unit test cases and simulations to verify code functionality.
- Drive firmware development for performance, scalability and modularity.
- Perform hands-on bring-up of hardware circuits and peripherals.
- Produce clear and concise documentation.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, such as Customer Support and Production to identify opportunities for product and system level enhancements.
You will demonstrate:
- 3+ years’ experience developing embedded firmware
- Understanding of electronic circuits and the ability to read schematics.
- Excellent software fundamentals in architectural design, data structures, memory management, code modularity and maintainability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical problem-solving approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical engineering experience
If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to join a Technology Leader, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
Applicants must be based in Australia and have valid work rights.
|Job Category||Engineers (Hardware)|