- Work with a leading & award-winning Australian Tech company
- Passionate about software development and blockchain
- Based in Perth
- Excellent Remuneration
Our client is an Australian technology company with a mission to provide consumers a modernized platform with regard to energy systems. They develop software for clients and partners that allows consumers and producers to track, trace and trade every kilowatt of energy.
They are urgently seeking experienced Frontend Developers to join their development team in Perth, Western Australia.
In this role, you will work closely with the UX/UI designers and backend developers to develop and maintain front end solutions for their suite of products.
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years’ commercial experience as a Frontend Developer
- A tertiary degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of user experience with excellent attention to detail
- Experience mentoring backend developers to become more full-stack
- Experience with responsive web design and optimisation
- Ability to work alongside back-end developers and designers
Demonstrated experience in:
- HTML, CSS, SASS and JS
- Experience writing tests using Enzyme and Jest
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience creating wireframes using Figma or Sketch
- Experience using CMS such as WordPress (to help out with the website if required)
- Experience with iOS / Android app development
- Experience building single-page applications
- Experience building against RESTful APIs
- Experience writing Swagger v2 / Open API v3 documentation
- Experience using Node.JS
- Experience using Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience using AWS or Google Cloud
If you meet the requirements and are looking to join a leading Australian start-up whose proprietary software is being used across the globe, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format at the earliest.
Applicants must be based in Perth or willing to relocate from anywhere in Australia at their own cost.
|Job Category||Developers/Programmers, Information & Communication Technology|