Our client, is an established Australian owned business in the food industry.
They are seeking an experienced IT Coordinator / IT Support Officer to be the backbone for all computer related technology within the company.
Permanent role based in Mackay, Queensland.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware or software issues, and install updates or applications.
- Compile performance or sales data and report on trends and potential improvements.
- Provide customer service support and end-user training via phone and the internet.
- Coordinate contractors and equipment or resource allocation.
- Manage and maintain the computer network and database.
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the GM.
- A Tertiary level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Helpdesk or Service Desk experience
- Hands on Hardware and Software installation experience
- Customer Service experience
- Telecommunication experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQLserver
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft 365
- Demonstrated networking and hardware/desktop skills
- Demonstrated experience with Citrix
- Broad knowledge of Windows applications
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience with online ordering platforms/app ordering; point of sale etc.
- Experience with IT security tools
- Experience deploying and updating software
- Microsoft certifications
- Attention to detail, punctuality, analytical and focussed on outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant must be eligible to legally work in Australia and proof of eligibility may be requested. Relocation costs will not be covered.
If you meet the requirements and are seeking your next challenging role, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
|Job Category||Help Desk & IT Support, Information & Communication Technology|