Our client, is an established Australian company that manufactures, designs and distributes power transmission equipment to clients nationally and across the globe. A customer focussed business that has made a name for itself in the manufacturing industry for over 50 years.
They are seeking an experienced IT Coordinator for their Brisbane office to be the backbone for all computer related technology within the organisation.
12-month fixed term contract, Brisbane.
Reporting to the Managing Director and CIO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware or software issues, and install updates or applications.
- Compile performance or sales data and report on trends and potential improvements.
- Provide customer service support and end-user training via phone and the internet.
- Coordinate contractors and equipment or resource allocation.
- Manage and maintain the computer network and database.
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the Chief Information Officer.
- A Tertiary level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Helpdesk or Service Desk experience
- Hands on Hardware and Software installation experience
- Customer Service experience
- Telecommunication experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQLserver
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft 365
- Demonstrated networking and hardware/desktop skills
- Proven experience with Citrix
- Broad knowledge of Windows applications
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience with Momentum Pro
- Experience with IT security tools
- Experience deploying and updating software
- Microsoft certifications
- Attention to detail, timeliness, analytical and focussed on outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
Applicants must have valid work rights in Australia; proof of eligibility may be requested.
|Job Category||Help Desk & IT Support, Information & Communication Technology|