- Permanent role at Hamilton Island
- Excellent benefits!
A large Australian business in the hospitality sector is seeking an experienced and well presented IT Helpdesk Manager to be the main point of contact for key stakeholders.
Reporting to the GM of IT, you will lead a team of five helpdesk specialists.
You will be responsible for:
- Building test scripts, testing, UAT assistance, go-live assistance, archiving and decommissioning.
- Working with call logging software and participate in implementing new functionality, upgrades, expansions and decommissioning of systems, infrastructure and data to meet business requirements.
- The prioritisation and delegation of tasks and responsibilities to your team to ensure the timely resolution of all cases in the Help Desk queue whilst working with the business to identify, improve and enhance operational procedures.
- You will manage rosters and participate in a 24 hour on call rotating roster. You will set performance tasks and conduct interim and performance reviews.
You will have:
- Proven experience in a similar management role where customer service was the main focus
- Current Open Drivers Licence
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- Min 5 years experience in IT Helpdesk or call centre environments
- Significant IT industry knowledge
- Previous experience in supporting Microsoft networks, Active Directory, Citrix Metaframe and MS Office packages
- Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Self motivated and ability to lead a team
If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to join an excellent business, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
You must be based in Australia and have valid work rights. This role doesn’t allow for remote working.