Kings Resources IT Recruitment are growing.
We are currently looking for
motivated IT Recruitment Consultants who are wanting to make a difference in
the Brisbane market but also have the flexibility of working 2 – 3 days per
week. This is a great opportunity if you would like to manage your own territory
and work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
What’s in it for you?
- Deliver extraordinary customer experience within a company that is always investing in the industry’s most innovative tools;
- Become part and leverage the network within one of Australia’s finest specialty IT Recruitment Consultancies.
- Kings Resources rewards the energy and passion that our people bring to work every single day through a range of benefits and a genuine approach to our clients and candidates.
You will be a proactive IT Recruitment Consultant always looking for the next opportunity to grow your desk and progress towards leading a team. You will take ownership of a selection of existing clients but will use your networks to scope out new opportunities across a variety of sectors. On a day to day basis you will:
approach and engage with existing and potential clients
• Develop a great understanding of your customer’s roles and your candidate’s career requirements
• Manage a database of actively seeking IT professionals
• Reach out to prospect candidates using various online tools including a full LinkedIn Recruiter license and unlimited Talent Search capability
• Respond to job orders, matching suitable candidates and submitting CV’s
• Continuously focus on growing your desk and seeking out new opportunities to gain market share and increase revenue
• Develop sound account management practices to ensure majority share in your key clients
You are an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant looking for a challenging next step with an organisation that can offer you the structure, the client base and the tools to provide you with career pathways and increased earning potential. You are:
and sales development focused – always listening for the next opportunity
• Consultative and genuinely care about delivering great outcomes to your candidates and clients
• Supportive of your team, sharing candidates and leads and offering your suggestions and ideas.
• Ideally 2-4 years’ experience recruiting IT roles OR B2B IT Sales
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please forward your application to Scott King – email@example.com