- Work with a leading & award-winning Australian Tech company
- Passionate about software development and blockchain
- Based in Perth
- Excellent Remuneration
Our client is an Australian technology company with a mission to provide consumers a modernized platform with regard to energy systems. They develop software for clients and partners that allows consumers and producers to track, trace and trade every kilowatt of energy.
They are urgently seeking experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineers to join their development team in Perth, Western Australia.
In this role, you will work closely with the UX/UI designers and backend developers to develop and maintain front end solutions for their suite of products.
About the Role
- Work within a close team implementing cutting-edge and reliable systems
- Write program code to meet platform requirements accordingly to client expectations and quality accredited standards/practice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement functionality that satisfies product requirements.
- Inspire innovative solutions to challenging problems through systematic research, analysis, development and testing of applications.
- Document solutions frequently and proficiently.
- Be comfortable with Agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- A quick learner who enjoys researching new tricks and tools
- You have an open mind and are willing to explore approaches suggested by the team
- You can explain how functionality has been implemented to Product Managers or other internal stakeholders
- Degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years’ experience as a Senior Developer
- Exceptional programming skills in Java
- Exceptional front-end development in React, CSS, HTML and JS
- Web Services technologies experience i.e. REST.
- Experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (GCP preferred)
- Experience with blockchain systems or Solidity
- Experience developing Spring Boot services
- Experience writing tests using Enzyme and Jest
- Experience with iOS / Android app development
- Experience building single-page applications
If you meet the requirements and are looking to join a leading Australian start-up whose proprietary software is being used across the globe, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format at the earliest.
Applicants must be based in Perth or willing to relocate from anywhere in Australia at their own cost.
|Job Category||Engineers (Software), Information & Communication Technology|