- 12 month contract plus 2 x Extensions
- Brisbane Northside (with WFH arrangements when required)
- Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL Database Administrator (DBA)
Our client, a large state government department has a requirement for two Senior Oracle Database Administrators to provide high level technical database administration and support for their on-premise and cloud based enterprise systems.
In this role, your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Install, configure, patch, upgrade, manage and monitor database and any related 3rd party software.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Exadata related services including Oracle Data Guard, RAC, TDE.
- Administer AWS RDS database services including PostgreSQL.
- Maintain process automation, scripting on Linux/Windows environments as well as PLSQL/TSQL.
- Support and use management tools for ORACLE, including Cloud Control with (Tuning, Diagnostics and Lifecycle Management packs), Quest TOAD, ORACLE SQL Developer.
- Support and use management tools for SQL Server, including SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Raise and manage Service Requests for DB product issues with ORACLE and Microsoft support services.
- Resolve complex problems involving database products.
- Assist in the design and implementation of enterprise database enterprise monitoring and management products to ensure service availability. Assist in the design and implementation of Database Backup, High Availability and Disaster Recovery technologies
- Provide advice and guidance to software maintenance and project teams on data modelling and best practice use of database products.
- Perform release and change management activities on behalf of the Database Services team.
If you meet the requirements and are looking for a long term opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
Applicants must be based in Brisbane and have valid work rights.
|Job Category||Database Development & Administration, Information & Communication Technology|