Our client is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications headquartered in California with offices globally. The product team based in Brisbane is in need of an experienced Senior Full Stack .NET Developer who is proficient in developing highly scalable and rich web applications.
Focus of this role: To develop Office 365 Add-ins to extend the reporting and analytics capabilities of the product
Brisbane based – Permanent role.
- Design and develop Office 365 Add-ins using containerized ASP.NET CORE APIs and React.js
- Measure and automate application performance
- Debug and fix customer issues
- Write clean and scalable code
- Mentor junior developers
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience developing commercial web applications
- Strong skills developing against the .NET platform: ASP.NET CORE, C#
- Strong skills with modern front-end web technologies: TypeScript, React, npm, HTML, CSS
- Ability to develop and deploy Docker containers
- Ability to profile performance of the full stack
- Deep understanding of code design and architecture
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of BI/reporting/analytics principles and products (desired)
- Working in a SCRUM team
If you meet the requirements and are would like to be a part of a qualified and hardworking team that is passionate about what they do while also having fun – Please send your updated CV to email@example.com in Word format and quote Job number #2378 in your application.
Applicants must be based in Brisbane and have valid work rights.
|Job Category||Information & Communication Technology, Software/Web Development|