Our client, an organisation that is a fantastic enterprise-grade, no-code platform development company are currently seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer. As the Software Test Engineer you will create test plans and test cases for new and modified product functionality, with a minimum of supervision. They require manual testing in relation to both the software platform and software applications which execute on the platform. Also, you will create automation scripts to automate test cases where applicable.
You must have the following experience:
- University Degree (bachelor level) majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience in writing and executing manual test suites (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in working autonomously with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience in learning new concepts quickly
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Unlimited permanent right to work in Australia
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more of:
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Complex enterprise level environments (familiarity with testing in large distributed systems)
- Cloud application (web & IoT) testing
- Cross browser testing
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in writing automated tests and using automated testing tools
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team
- Aptitude for dealing with change
- Ability to work within tight timeframes
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a demonstrable ability to interact with engineering teams
If you meet the requirements and are available to commence immediately, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD Format only.
Please quote role number 2345.
Candidates must be based in Australia and have valid work rights.
|Job Category||Testing & Quality Assurance|