Our client is an established company in the retail sector. They have a requirement for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the CIO, you will –
- Provide 1st & 2nd level operational support for hardware/ software, LAN, Windows Server/ Desktop operating systems
- Maintain day-to-day process and procedures
- Manage hardware and software set-up and configuration.
- Manage and administer AD, DHCP, DNS and FTP
- Manage 365 Tenancy, Azure and AD integration
- Manage and administer Exchange 2016 and Office 365
- Manage and monitor system and data backups.
- Manage system housekeeping activities.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrate high level computer system knowledge
- Highly motivated individual who is technically and professionally accomplished.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem management methodologies.
- Commitment to Customer service
- Microsoft certifications desirable.
- VMWare 6.7
- Veeam Backup 10
- Trend Micro Antivirus and Trend Interscan appliance
- SOPHOS XG series firewall
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 operating systems
- Exchange 2016 in Hybrid mode with Exchange Online
- Windows 7 and 10 desktop operating Systems
- MS Office 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365
- DELL Server, Compellent storage and switches
- LAN/WAN/RF networks including Aruba Wireless.
- Wix website builder
- Google Analytics and Developer Platform, Google Location Services
- POS systems knowledge and experience
- SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Jet Reports
If you would like to be a part of a company with excellent culture and work environment, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
Applicants must be based in Brisbane and have valid work rights.