- SharePoint & Office365
- .Net development experience
- Permanent role – Brisbane
Our client, a not for profit organisation in Brisbane is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst with experience in SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps and .NET Development to join their team.
Reporting to the CIO, you will support the organisation transition to Office365 by developing O365/SharePoint solutions and provide continuous SharePoint Administration support.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Tertiary level qualification in Information Technology
- Microsoft 365 Certification
- Prince 2 certification desirable
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Experience with PowerBI, PowerApps
- Demonstrated development and administration of the SharePoint platform
- Experience gathering, assessing and documenting user requirements
- Managed project delivery of Office365 solutions
- Excellent attention to detail; analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
Convenient location, close to the train line. Free parking available.
If you meet the requirements and are looking for a permanent opportunity with an employer that values its people, please Apply Now with your updated CV in Word format.
Applicants must be based in Brisbane (preferably) and have valid work rights. Relocation costs are not covered by the client.
Systems Analyst l SharePoint l Office 365
|Job Category||Business/Systems Analysts, Developers/Programmers, Information & Communication Technology|