Do you have excellent experience supporting manufacturing software change utilising VBA scripting or similar technology?
Our client, an organisation that is a market leader in the design and distribution of innovative systems and products to the commercial and residential market are currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Officer.
Reporting to the National R&D Manager the Technical Support Officer will:
- Attend support and technical phone calls
- Ensure all enquiries to the software helpline are answered promptly and all customer requests are dealt with in a professional manner
- Assist in database entries and maintenance of our clients software – Soft Tech
- Participate and provide feedback into the product development process
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the National R&D Manager
You must have the following experience:
- Knowledge of SoftTech or a similar manufacturing or logistics based software
- Experience in SQL querying and VBA scripting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to control multiple tasks and ensure that short term projects and day to day activities are carried out in a timely manner
- Manufacturing experience including relevant Australian Standards and AutoCad drafting knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have worked/supported this type of software and have building or doors and windows industry experience and also knowledge and experience of CAD.
If you meet the requirements and are available to commence immediately, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD Format only.
Please quote role number 2346.
Candidates must be based in Australia and have valid work rights.
|Job Category||Help Desk & IT Support|