- Contact Centre experience essential
- ShiftTrack Workforce Management tool
- Cisco/Verint; Telephony/Planning software
- Permanent role – Brisbane
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation with offices across Australia. They are currently in need of an experienced Workforce Planner/ Rostering Coordinator to assist them in their Contact Centre.
Permanent role – Brisbane based!
As the Roster Coordinator you will be required to establish and maintain an effective workforce management function for the national service contact centre. The role includes: accurate forecasting of workload and staffing requirements, roster management, real-time monitoring, leave management, KPI and operational reporting.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years performing workforce planning activities within a contact centre environment
- Demonstrated experience utilizing a workforce planning tool (ShiftTrack preferable but not essential)
- Contact Centre functions, methodologies and metrics knowledge & experience
- Demonstrated experience in producing reports, analysis and recommendations in relation to WFM processes and Contact Centre performance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well versed with MS office products (advanced MS Excel skills)
- Experience utilizing telephony and BI reporting tools. Cisco / Verint solution is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet quality standards.
- Working knowledge of Planning and Telephony software essential. Experience with a cloud solution would be advantageous.
If you meet the requirements and are looking for your next role in Workforce Planning/Rostering, please Apply Now with your updated CV in Word format.
Applicants must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency. Relocation costs are not covered.
|Job Category||Information & Communication Technology|